Good evening my fellow reader!
Should i say it’s evening? ‘Cause, well, it’s about 23:05 by my watch and i can’t possibly say good night. People greet goodnight before falling off to sleep or heading to bed, don’t they? Ah, well, a greeting is a greeting and i welcome you whole heartedly!
Well, you’ve read the title of this blog post and i’m pretty sure you must be assuming i’m going bonkers. You wouldn’t be completely inaccurate to think that. (Ha ha just joking….or am i?)
Yes. The title means as it appears.
What happens when your mind does not come up with a topic for your next blog post.
(The title is huge, isn’t it?)
- TOO LAZY:
- EATING JUNK FOOD AFTER COLLEGE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO WORK:
- FRIENDS WHO CAN’T GIVE GOOD TOPIC SUGGESTIONS:
- YOUR MOM FORCING YOU TO SLEEP ‘CAUSE IT’S TOO LATE AT NIGHT:
- YOU SUDDENLY REALIZE YOU HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO AND EXAMS ARE COMING UP SOON:
- SOCIAL MEDIA( FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, ETC) STOPS YOU FROM THINKING:
SO HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED.
I typed a message in my class group to suggest me a blog topic.
THIS IS WHAT THEY SUGGESTED:
- FRIEND 1 (name=Arnab)
- FRIEND 2 (name= Avik)
- FRIEND 3 (name= Arka Kiran)
IF YOU GET EXTREME POWERS FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- FRIEND 4 (name= Rahul)
- FRIEND 5 (name=Anwesha)
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALWAYS AND FOREVER:
- FRIEND 6 (name= Debanjit)
- FRIEND 7 (name= Surya)
Crushes are the reason why being single isn’t so boring: